Friday, August 20, 2010

Goodbye

Goodbye my place.
Goodbye my hometown. =(

Tonight is the "last night" before I go Kuching to continue my study.
Haiz, feel not willing to leave.
I am used to the days with car drive, enjoy, hang out with friend, dating with Grace, sleep until 12pm.
Haiz, don't feel want to go back study.
But still need to do that, and need do better than sem 1 in my studies!!

Before I leave, I fetch Grace and bring her go Water Front there gai gai a while.

Baby, I know you feel sad because I am leaving, please, I love You damn much =)
heeee.. =PP
one side of the Water Front.

Tonight also had the "last gathering" with Yang, Ah Wei and Alferd.
And just now also got meet Kiki a while.

we are doing our "assignment(dotA)" again :)

But hor, a bit sad is didn't meet dio Jennifer tonight bah!
Oh my A Soh!!
When I back at December you sure not at here dy, aiyoyo!!
Hope I will see you soon in your wedding party la =PPP


Goodbye mummy, daddy, sister and my brother (although you are in miri xD) =(
And last, goodbye everyone that I love and care.
Hope you all have a nice life, and we will meet again after 3 months.
=)

2 comments: