Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wednesday Night

Lets talk about what had happened today. =)

14:00
Went to Bubbles Bing lim teh with Lionel, Yang, Alferd, Ah Wei, and Kiki.
Lionel is went to Kuching at 5:00p.m today. Guess he is arrived school now.


15:00
Go to Grace house and take the tapao sandwich for her.
At there che da pao a while.

17:00
Fetch daddy at Pasar Malam there, and he tell me that got a people want sell him one around 10KG++ de nice fish, and ask me go his office there wait the people come.
Who know that people very very very slow, we at there wait liao 1.5Hour he just come.
And I am FACEBOOK-ING while waiting. =P

We feel a bit dulan at that time, cause let us wait so long time.
Then after that people come, he let us see the fish, OMG, so big, he told us 19KG......
Not say 10KG++ meh, lols, he said sell us 1KG=RM17, 19KG=RM342 lo...
Lols, my dad don't want to buy so much, cant finish also.
And he saw that the cheek colour already change to white liao, so he scare not fresh already.
Finally, my dad didn't buy the fish.
HAHAHA, luckily, if not give people lie dy. ^&^

19KG Pa Tin fish.

19:00
Go to BB again at night, but this time is with Grace. =)
Had a dinner with her.
Ohhh...I need to say that, the music that played by the BB is really "ngam" my taste. All the music is I liked one. Love it so much...
And the environment there really nice, feel nice, music nice, light nice. Suggest couple go Bubbles Bing there at night to dating =)
After the dinner, Grace come my house play com a while and send her back later.


















Nice light feel.
Nice environment.
22:00
Received Ah Wei's call, he said no go to Yao's house tonight.
After that I also feel don't want go dy.
So tomorrow night we just go.


Tata world.
It is sleeping time.
Nitez =)

No comments:

Post a Comment