Friday, August 20, 2010

Hi, Kuching!

Fly from Limbang to Miri, and from Miri to Kuching.
When at Miri Airport, got stop a while and have some coffee at Starbuck with Alferd.

At miri airport.
 Finally arrived Kuching at 3.30p.m.
And thank you so much for someone to fetch me at airport.


Thank you buddy!

Going out from the plane.
Cook myself at night after I reached my hostel.
Although tired but fun!
Cook rice.

Fried chicken.
Yay! Here is my "workstation" xD
haha...and very unlucky, I forgot to bring my laptop charger. =.=|||
And I am forced to buy a new one. Haiz.
It cost me RM70.00
Finally I can eat one nice meal and typing in front a fully-charged laptop.
Thanks my daddy mummy for helped me.
AND 
Thanks God for always helping and listen what I pray for. Amen!
Hope I can fast fast study finish this semester, and go back to meet Grace and my fellow old friends again!
Important point is that I must get good result. Please.
This time no play play =)


Thats all...
I am having serious homesick now =P

5 comments: