Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I AM

"You are what you are, don't try to be somebody that you're not..."
 This sentence is wrote at Michelle's blog there, and it really gave me a BIG SHOCK after I read.

Why I say so?


I have a lots of questions recently,
"Why they have this?
Why they have that?
Why I don't have?
Why I cant just direct have all the things that I want, since I born to this world??"

I always envious all the things that other people have, that other people owned, but I never think to correct this type of thinking.
NEVER.
Once, it make me feel so depress and negative.
And usually these feels really make me feel I am no value in this world, compare to all the people that I envious.
And in the other side, it also make me want to pretend that I have everything, but sincerely,  
I DON'T HAVE 
and I am also won't become anyone that I want to be.

How sad is this?
Huh...


So, after I read that sentence, I really feel that,
no matter how you pretend, something that you don't have, it still doesn't exist
And feel want to slap my face.

We should used our great effort to get what we want.
It is really better to let other people envious what we have, than we do this! =)


Please la,

I am what I am, I just be the one that I should be.
=)))



4 comments:

  1. "like"
    haha....
    i want to slap ur face....
    u have gf oo.... some of ur fren don hv.....
    u win liao lo....happy ma?

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm derek ah, I don't think you have the problem like this leh.

    U have so many things... U got friend to limteh, you have yr own gang at kch alrdy, u have gf, u have ppl who always care for u.

    My biggest problem now is friend. I don't have many friends like you guys :/ I also don't knw what's the problem. Maybe I look not good enuf?

    I think u have to be grateful alrdy.
    Whenever u have the feeling like this again, think of me, I'm worser lol.

    hais feel so bad. Sometimes being yrself is nt that easy, especially when people don't want to accept who you are ):

    ReplyDelete
  3. Siew: haiz, mentally problem, ntg la.
    Mayb? or u not yet meet the friend to suitable key wif you.
    cheer up =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. u have a hot gf! problem solved! ;P

    ReplyDelete