Friday, August 13, 2010

Parents

Hmmm...
I got parents.
and
I really feel so appreciate all the things that they have did for me.

When small, sometimes I feel don't like my parents, because they don't give me do this, don't give me eat this, don't give me buy this, don't give me go other place......
But when me bigger, will understand that, what they did before, is good for me.
If my mum didn't stop me from eating so much sweets, all my teeth are broken down now.
If my dad didn't stop me to keep on buy toys, maybe I will develop my waste habit.
If my mum didn't stop me from keep on play computer games, maybe my SPM will "full red river".

IF they never do this for me, how will be me look like now?

Thousand of thank you also for their caring and love.
Without their love, maybe I am a mind defects person now.

Once, my mum joke with me, she said
"Derek a, next time when me old a, you sure throw me go to "old people homes" de..."
But mother, wont la, you don't worry.
How could I do this to the two person who take good care of me and disburse so much for me since I born to this world?
=)

Parents is the best treasure that we need to keep.
Never and ever leave them......

No comments:

Post a Comment